With a rich history since our inception in 1965, the Atlanta Falcons Football Club has evolved to become one of the National Football League’s premier teams on and off the field under current owner Arthur Blank’s leadership. We are part of the Blank Family of Businesses and share a strong organizational culture, rooted in our core values and lived through our associates. We play our home games at Mercedes Benz Stadium in downtown Atlanta. The new facility allows us to provide a world-class experience for fans, both on Falcons game days and for many other marquee events. Our headquarters and practice facilities are currently located in Flowery Branch.
This seasonal position will assist with grounds maintenance for the entire Atlanta Falcons Flowery Branch complex, which includes three (3) outdoor NFL caliber TifSport turf football fields, one indoor synthetic practice field and the 53-acre complex. Assignment is estimated to be from April 15 through January 1, 2024. The start and finish dates are negotiable based on candidate’s availability.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Mow fields and landscape grass.
• Apply fertilizer and pesticides to fields and landscape.
• Paint, set-up fields for practices.
• Aerate, top-dress, and verti-cut fields.
• Maintain and operate irrigation system for entire complex.
• Maintain indoor synthetic turf practice field.
• Assist with the upkeep of 53-acre complex in addition to fields.
• Service and repair turf equipment.
• Assist with projects outside of grounds duties when necessary, i.e., facility maintenance/repairs.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• High school diploma; currently enrolled or recently graduated from turf program or related field.
• Work experience in sports turf management.
• Valid credentials needed to perform job duties, including valid driver’s license.
• Availability to be on-call and to work long hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as deemed necessary by the Falcons.
• Ability to work in inclement weather conditions.
• Operation of standard grounds equipment.
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision when needed.
• Desire to work in sports turf industry
Occasionally 0% – 33%
Frequently 34% – 66%
Constantly 67% – 100%
• Standing: C
• Walking: C
• Using hands: C
• Using vision (close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, adjusting focus): C
• Lifting up to 25 pounds: C
• Climbing or balancing: F
• Stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling: F
• Talking or hearing: F
• Lifting more than 25 pounds: O
• Sitting: O
Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org