We are looking for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to be part of our Grounds Maintenance Team. The team will work across a specified geographical area undertaking year-round work for our customers in landscaped and communal areas. The team will carry out general ground maintenance such as grass cutting, weeding, hedge trimming, low level tree pruning and leaf collection.
Each team will have access to a van for travel between sites and will be provided with all the relevant training to carry out the role.
You will have previous experience in a semi-skilled manual labour role, good customer service skills and be willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions. You will have a full driving licence and basic knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
You will be required to complete a satisfactory Standard Police Act Disclosure Scotland check.
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- A range of learning and development opportunities
- Enhanced family friendly and sick pay entitlements
- Discounted gym membership
- Our free employee counselling service
- We will consider flexible working options to support you to have a good work life balance
|Or login when you are subscribed already