- This is a hands-on position where the hire will be given every opportunity to grow and gain experience in accordance with their progress and ability.
- Considerable effort is made to ensure the hire is prepared for the next step in his/her career including assistance in obtaining a position at the end of employment or the following season.
- The position will be involved in every facet of maintaining a professional quality playing surface including but not limited to mound and plate repair, skin maintenance, turf grooming, tarp handling during inclement weather, and equipment maintenance.
- Candidate must work well under high pressure situations and handle stressful environments, coordinate and handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, must be able to push, pull, and lift 50 lbs., and work long unconventional hours during the baseball season.
- Preferred dates of employment are March 1st to September 20th but are flexible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?