Natural Grass (NG) is one of the world’s leading and most innovative companies in the field of reinforced natural surfaces.
We have built a predominant position in France on the market of top level football pitches (70% of French L1 clubs) and we are re-iterating on the rugby market (Racing 92, French Rugby Federation..). Worldwide clubs and sports venues managers now trust us to install, build, renovate and maintain their main working tool.
Striving for excellence down to the smallest detail, innovating for future challenges and putting people at the core of every project. See how we keep fuelling the development of the company with a strong R&D team to follow our clients’ needs and strengthen our innovative approach : https://youtu.be/y9oDcQa3Xoo
Joining Natural Grass is the opportunity to contribute to improving sports pitches expertise with a young and ambitious team.
Natural Grass is looking for a Groundsman to join the maintenance team taking care of Cercle Brugge KSV
The groundsman will, among a team of 4, participate to :
- turf maintenance operations : among other but not limited to, mowing, decompaction, de-thatching, aeration, decompaction, re-seeding, verticutting, sand dressing, irrigation, diseases control, fertilisation, line marking, tackles repairs..
- renovation operations
- line marking, sport equipement set up
- driving maintenance equipement
- equipment maintenance
- contributing to Natural Grass R&D and know-how programs. Candidate will also benefit from knowledge sharing across Natural Grass teams
The post holder will be flexible and prepared to work when needed in a first-class training ground.
Natural Grass values are focused on rigor, expectations, passion, ethics, daring, teamplay,
We expect from the post holder :
• Proven skills regarding automatic irrigation. Ability to operate all maintenance machines
• Good communication and interpersonal
• Commitment to delivering very high standards of service
• Team player
Short text and CV
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Brugge, Belgium (8200)
Interested. Click here to apply.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?